The Team Assistant – Product Councils & Forums supports all European Product Councils’ activities including membership administration, the organisation of committee activities, logistics, agendas; and interacting with council membership.
- Supports the day-to-day management of the 13 European industry forums (Product Councils).
- Chases membership fee invoices where necessary.
- Ensures that member information is recorded and tracked properly in membership database, tagging members in netFORUM as appropriate.
- Attend meetings with committee Chairs, takes notes and distributes minutes.
- Respond to ad-hoc queries from members.
Product Council Meetings:
- Travel to the ULI Europe Annual Conference and Autumn Product Council Meeting which take place in rotating European cities.
- Engage with the planning process and follow the steps the Senior Manager takes to project manage the councils.
- Manages email campaign/ meeting marketing on behalf of the committees.
- Manages the guest list for committee meetings – ensuring all members, guests and speakers are registered in netFORUM.
- Maintains and updates event webpages with agendas and speakers as the meeting approaches.
- Conference call/zoom scheduling for speaker briefing calls, programme meeting calls.
- Manage the technical side of zoom meetings – sharing screen to display speaker slides etc.
- Research venues, restaurants, coach companies and other logistics required for the meetings.
- Liaise with venues for council meetings to ensure logistics are in place such as catering requirements, AV requirements and room set up etc.
- Liaise with council dinner venues to ensure all requirements in place, dietary requirements, timings, venue lay out etc.
- Assist with preparation of information packs for the council meetings including printing badges, agendas, maps etc.
- Work with customer service team to create registration links for meetings.
- Assists with ad-hoc council meeting logistics.
- Strong membership database skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong member relations skills.
- Confident and professional manner.
- Excellent organizational, project, and time management skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to shifting duties and responsibilities.
- Must be able to prioritize work and be able to manage several projects at once.
- Ability to respect confidentiality and sensitive information.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and internet research.
- Familiarity with Sales Force or NetForum desirable.
- Fluency in a major European language other than English is desirable.
ULI has a robust benefits package that includes the following:
- Hybrid working
- Additional annual leave
- Private medical and life insurance
- Employer contributions to workplace pension (5%)
- Career development: U-time & access to Linkedin Learning
- Access to WeCare
- Access to CycleScheme
To send in your application, please click the link below. Please submit a CV and a cover letter.
ULI is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to protected characteristics. All applicants are encouraged to confirm whether any reasonable adjustments to the recruitment process are required.
No relocation reimbursement is offered at this time.