Our mission is to provide a space for life science and healthcare property leadership to engage in industry wide challenges, share local and global best practices and provide a voice to the industry in the wider property & local community context.
The Life Science & Healthcare Council (LSHC) has a particular interest in educating the wider market about its industry, but also to engage in issues that are common to the public and private sectors and to both for-profit and not-for–profit property operators, developers, financial investors and strategic owners.
The LSHC is contributing towards a significant piece of research that will highlight the European Life Science sector and provides a unique opportunity to bring key leaders in a focused and intimate setting to address the special concerns of the sector. Further programs sponsored by the council will showcase best practices across the industry through roundtable discussions, specialist keynote addresses and site visits
The Council will cover all aspects of property and its place within the wider life science and healthcare industry. This includes property from start- up incubation space, scale space, corporate occupation, academia-led development and through to significant government investment in hospitals or research facilities.
- Life science ecosystem requirements
- Research methods and the changing nature of research to a collaborative model
- Flexible property – adaptable to labs
- The intersection of academia, private and public facilities
- EU best practice and emerging life science research zones
- Issues common to the public and private health-care & life science sectors
- Issues common to for-profit and not-for-profit healthcare systems, life science organisations, real estate operators, developers and financial investors
- The impact of healthcare industry trends and legislation on real estate investments and development
- Trends in design and tenancy for healthcare and life science real estate projects
- Sources of capital for healthcare and life science real estate
Managing Director, Galileo Labs
Development Manager, Willmott Dixon Construction Limited
For more information please contact ULI Europe Product Councils Manager, Louisa Batts: firstname.lastname@example.org
Get involved with ULI Product Councils
There are many ways to get involved with ULI Product Councils at a national and regional level. Take a look at our latest opportunities using Navigator and search for a position that is of interest to you.