- This event has passed.
- May 21, 2019
- May 22, 2019
- Raffles Europejski Hotel
- Netforum Event ID. You can find it here: http://netforum.uli.org/eweb//DynamicPage.aspx?site=ULIMC&webcode=ULIEventsSearch&ord=evt_start_date
- Display registration button?
We are happy to announce that registration is now open for the 2019 ULI Poland Conference and will take place on 21-22 May in Raffles Europejski Hotel in Warsaw.
The conference features world-class speakers and discussions on innovation, demographics, investment and mobility. It is a perfect chance to make valuable connections, discuss practical solutions, and share ideas about the future direction of real estate.
The main subject of the conference is SHAPING INVESTMENTS FOR NEXT GENERATIONS
The key topics include:
- How innovation is reshaping Europe’s urban environment
- How generational demographics affect all land users
- What makes a city alive and attractive?
- Innovation and demographics – impact on the real estate industry
- Capital markets & Investment – investing in the late cycle
- Future visions connected with lifestyle, technology, business and design.
The first day of the conference, 21 May, will be open only to ULI members and include discussions and debates on the latest sector trends in three thematic groups. To become a ULI member and take advantage of our join & go rate please contact email@example.com.
The evening conference dinner is open to all conference participants but the number of seats is limited. It’s on a first come, first serve basis. The dinner keynote speakers will be Roman Tschäppeler and Mikael Krogerus, who are both Kaospilot graduates and the authors of the international bestseller, ‘The Decision Book’, which offers a new perspective on decision behaviour.
Karol Bartos, Atrium European Real Estate
Magdalena Bartkiewicz – Podoba, Liebrecht & Wood
Andrea Carpenter, Women Talk Real Estate
Marcus Cieleback, Patrizia Immobilien AG
Arjan Dingste. UNStudio
Xavier Jongen, Catella Real Estate
Sebastian Junghaenel, Zeitgeist Asset Management
Mikael Krogerus & Roman Tschäppeler – The Decision Book: 50 Models for Strategic Thinking
Simon Kuper, Weekend Financial Times
Monika Laudencka- Sobik, Benoy
Wojciech Lawniczak, Very Human Services
Marta Machus-Burek, Colliers International
Bartosz Mierzwiak, Logicor
Peter Noack, Zeitgeist Asset Management
Waldemar Olbryk, Member of the Management Board, Echo Investment
Soren Rodian Olsen, Partner, Head of Capital Markets, Cushman & Wakefield
Guy Perry, McKinsey
Martin Polak, Prologis
Thomas Sevcik, Arthesia
Jeroen van der Toolen, Ghelamco
Regular Fees (From 1st May)
|Private Sector||Public Sector||Young Leader|
|Join & Go||€460||€230||€230|
* Young Leaders (YL) applicable to individuals under the age of 35 years
Members fee: The basic fee covers 2 days conference programme (May 21-22), coffee breaks, networking lunch and the members dinner on the 21st May.
Non-members fee: The basic fee covers participation in the ULI Poland Conference Dinner on May 21 (number of seats limited, FCFS), and the conference programme, coffee breaks & networking lunch on May 22.
ULI Poland is pleased to offer a special package for new members. Join ULI today and attend the conference at a discounted rate. Join & Go fees cover a members conference fee and one year of an associate ULI membership (value of 270 euros or 135 euros for a YL). Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of this offer.
- Written cancellation and refund requests must be received by ULI one month before the event date, in this case a full refund minus a €50 processing fee can be given.
- No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after 21st April 2019.
- Registration may be transferred to another staff from the members organisation, however a €50 transfer fee will be charged.
Thank you to our Corporate Partners: