The ULI CEE Conference on 16-17 October will bring together top players in CEE real estate and beyond to discuss the key issues that impact the industry and cities in the region.
The theme of this year’s conference is Leading Central Europe’s cities into transformation. We will explore how effective leadership can help improve transport connectivity, placemaking, inclusivity, affordability, density, innovation, and economic growth in cities. We will also discuss how to adapt our cities to be cleaner, greener, more participative and more equal. Please click here to view the full programme.
Key topics will include:
- Strategic Leadership: Transforming cities through visions for the future
- The city vision and the link between economic and spatial development
- Placemaking / attractive urban space
- Business Districts: What are the key success factors?
- The changing face of real estate investment and its impact on cities
- Residential: The key success factor to attracting talent and prosperity
- Retail and destination in cities
- Nicolas Bearelle, CEO of Re-Vive (Ghent)
- Greg Clark, Senior Fellow, ULI Europe (London)
- Kathrine Heiberg, CEO, Reteam Group (Copenhagen)
- Marc Jongerius, Managing Director & Co-Founder, Zoku (Amsterdam)
- Alfonso Martinez Cearra, Metropoli 30 (Bilbao)
- Andrew Phipps, Head of UK & EMEA Research, CBRE (London)
- Daniel R. Ringelstein, Director of Urban Design & Planning at Skidmore, Owings & Merrill (London)
- Dr Daniel Thorniley, President of DT-Global Business Consulting and Co-Founder of the CEEMEA Business Group (Vienna)
- Hanna Zdanowska, Mayor of Lódz (Lódz)
- Olle Zetterberg, CEO, Stockholm Business Region (Stockholm)
|Early Bird (until 12 September)||Regular (after 12 September)|
|Member: Public Sector and Young Leader (under 35)||€130||€150|
|Non-Member: Public Sector and Young Leader (Under 35)||€173||€200|
Save on registration by joining ULI. Please e-mail email@example.com for more information on our “Join and Go” option.