The ULI Belgium Conference brings together decision makers from all sectors of the real estate industry in Belgium, including institutional investors, funders, developers, advisers, planners, architects and city leaders. Urban leaders from public and private sector will debate all issues relating to the challenges our cities and the real estate sector are facing.
The ULI Belgium Annual Conference in Brussels is organised around four distinct themes:
- Sustainable and Inclusive urban growth
- Healthy cities for all: Wellbeing, placemaking and affordable housing
- Climate risk and real estate investment decision making
- Big Data, Digitisation and AI: the impact on cities, mobility, climate change / sustainability and buildings
Prof. Greg Clark, Senior Fellow, ULI Europe
- Christopher Choa, Vice-President, AECOM and Chairman, ULI UK
- Bruno Moser, Head of Urban Design, Foster and Partners
- Guy Perry, Senior Advisor, McKinsey & Company
- Frédéric Pivetta, Managing Partner, Dalberg Data Insights
|Early Bird Price (Register by 14 April 2019)||Regular Price (After 14 April 2019)|
|Members||€175 + VAT||€220 + VAT|
|Young Leader Members; Public Sector Members||€65 + VAT||€95 + VAT|
|Non Members||€290 + VAT||€350 + VAT|
|Young Leader Non Members; Public Sector Non Members||€110 + VAT||€155 + VAT|
ULI Belgium is pleased to offer a special package for new members. Join ULI today and attend the conference at a discounted rate. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of the Join & Go rate.
- Written cancellation and refund requests must be received by ULI one month before the event date, in this case a full refund minus a €50 processing fee can be given.
- No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after 16th April 2019.
- Registration may be transferred to another staff from the members organisation, however a €50 transfer fee will be charged.