Building Great Cities: How inclusivity leads to prosperity
ULI Belgium will be hosting its second Annual Conference on Tuesday 16th May (09.00-12.15) at REALTY (Brussels), on the theme of social inclusion.
The most successful cities are those that have embedded social inclusion in their economic and urban development strategies by applying principles of good density, mixing of population groups (generation, income, origin), and having policies in place to integrate migrants in their communities.
Join real estate and urban development professionals in order to:
- Discover how professionals, from the public and private sectors, can provide concrete solutions to create attractive and inclusive cities;
- Learn more about the role that spatial planning and urban development could play in economic growth and social integration;
- Hear about recent innovation in social inclusion through the development of more compact, better connected and better integrated cities;
- Meet other urban development and real estate experts
This year, ULI Belgium also has the pleasure of organising a Chairman’s dinner. This exclusive dinner will be held on Monday 15th May in Brussels. Please note that this dinner has limited places available.
- Tom Murphy, Former Mayor of Pittsburgh
- Alice Charles, Community Lead, Infrastructure and Urban Development, World Economic Forum
- Juergen Bruns-Berentelg, CEO, HafenCity Hamburg GmbH
|Registration Type||Conference Only||Conference + Dinner|
|Young Leader (under 35)||€50||€200|
|Non-member (private sector)||€350||€500|
- Please e-mail email@example.com for public sector and “Join-and-go” prices.
- If you would like an invoice, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must be registered for the main conference to attend the Chairman’s Dinner. Limited places are available at the dinner, so register early to avoid disappointment.
- ULI does not cover the entrance fee to the REALTY fair. To buy your ticket for REALTY, please click here. For a special one-day ticket for 125EUR, please send an email to Valerie Neyt at email@example.com.