We are pleased to announce that the ULI Europe Young Leaders Summer School will be taking place on 14th & 15th September in Dublin. Hosted by the ULI Ireland Young Leaders group, this year’s event will focus on the theme of Capital Markets – Lessons from the Irish Cycle.
The event will pull together speakers from different disciplines to share their thoughts on real estate economics and long term urban investment.
The programme will include:
- Panel discussions with key policy and market participants who helped shape the Irish recovery
- A site tour of Dublin’s Docklands – home of Dublin’s International Financial Services Centre and EMEA headquarters to several TMT firms
- A masterclass on placemaking with Irish and international developers and architects
- Site visits to Dublin’s largest greenfield development
- A pub crawl!
- Sylvain Bogeat, Head of Corporate Finance, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield
- Mary Buckley, Executive Director, IDA Ireland
- Alison Rohan, Head of Ireland, Kennedy Wilson Europe
- Juanita Hardy, ULI Senior Visiting Fellow, Creative Placemaking
- David Killion, Development Director, Ballymore Group
- Colm Lauder, Senior Real Estate Analyst, Goodbody
- Roger Madelin, Head of Canada Water Development, British Land
- James Mary O’Connor FAIA, Principal, moore ruble yudell architects & planners
- John McLaughlin, Founder & Director, John McLaughlin Architects
- Brian Moran, Senior Managing Director, Hines
- John Moran, Former Secretary General of Department of Finance in Ireland; Director of the European Investment Bank
- Kevin Nowlan, CEO, Hibernia REIT
- Van Stults, Managing Director, Orion Capital Managers
- Jay Wyper, Senior Vice President, Conceptual Construction/Houston, Texas, Hines
- Closing Keynote: Jeremy Kelly, Director, Global Research Programmes, JLL
- Grangegorman Campus
- Google HQ
- Dublin Landings
The Dean Dublin is pleased to host the attendees of the ULI Summer School in Dublin offering special rates:
Thursday, 13 September
Mod Pod Rooms @ €160 – Max 2 guests sharing
Punk Bunk Rooms @ €180 – Max 3 guests sharing
SupeRooms Double or Twins @ €200 – Max 2 guests sharing
HiFi Rooms Double or Twins @ €220 – Max 2 guests sharing
Friday, 14 September
Mod Pod Rooms @ €180 – Max 2 guests sharing
Punk Bunk Rooms @ €200 – Max 3 guests sharing
SupeRooms Double or Twins @ €220 – Max 2 guests sharing
HiFi Rooms Double or Twins @ €240 – Max 2 guests sharing
All rates based on Room Only – WiFi and Taxes included. Breakfast can be added for €20 per person.
Our delegates can quote the code “Deanreal18” when making a room reservation by emailing the Dean Dublin hotel directly. The special rate and room options are available on a first come, first served basis (subject to availability). To confirm a booking, the Dean Dublin requires €50 deposit.
Young Leader Members: €250
Join & Go: €335
(please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to take advantage of the Join & Go rate)
- To be eligible for a full refund (minus a €50 processing fee), written cancellation and refund requests must be received by ULI by 14 August.
- No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after 14 August.
- Registration may be transferred to another staff member from the same organisation.