Urban Development – Shaping the Future of Ireland’s Cities
ULI Ireland is pleased to announce that we will be holding our inaugural annual conference on 19th October 2017 at the Convention Centre Dublin.
In keeping with ULI’s future-oriented and international perspective, the ULI Ireland Conference will focus on the following three themes:
- City governance, policy design, development framework, and strategic vision;
- Residential development, density, and solutions to housing supply;
- City infrastructure, smart cities/transport, and technology.
The half day conference will bring together international leaders in urban development, along with Ireland’s leaders and policy makers.
Governor Martin O’Malley, former Governor of Maryland, former Mayor of Baltimore, and 2016 U.S. Democratic presidential candidate
Governor O’Malley has extensive experience in city governance and urban development. He is currently Chair of the Advisory Council of MetroLab Network, a group of more than 35 city-university partnerships focused on bringing data, analytics, and innovation to city government.
- Mary Rose Burke, Chief Executive, Dublin Chamber of Commerce
- Léan Doody, Lead Consultant on Smart Cities, ARUP
- Marian Finnegan, Chief Economist and Director of Research, Cushman & Wakefield
- Kevin Hoy, Partner and Head of Real Estate, Mason Hayes & Curran
- Craig Hughes, Global Real Estate Leader, PwC
- Edward Jones, Architect, Dixon Jones (recent winner to design College Green)
- Owen Keegan, CEO, Dublin City Council
- John Prevc, Make Architects and Future Spaces Foundation
- Thomas Sevcik, MD, Arthesia Group
- Dr. Conor Skehan, Chairman, Housing Agency
Drinks Reception and Dinner Hosted by Hibernia REIT & PwC
Attendees are invited to register for a pre-conference drinks reception and dinner on 18 October at the PwC offices in Dublin. A separate ticket for this event may be purchased for €100. Please note that you must be registered for the conference in order to attend this event.
Date: 18 October 2017
Drinks Reception: 6:30 p.m., Hibernia, 1WML, 1 Windmill Lane, Dublin 2
Dinner: 7:45 p.m., PwC, One Spencer Dock, North Quay, Dublin 1
ULI Ireland Conference: Prices
|ULI Members: Young Leaders||€135|
|ULI Members: Public Sector / Academics / Not-for-profits||€70|
|ULI Members: Students||€45|
|Non-Members: Public Sector / Academics / Not-for-profits||€95|
|Join & Go||€395|
|Join & Go (Young Leaders)||€235|
Special rate available for professional bodies (RIAI, SCSI, IPAV, IAIM, IFIA, Engineers Ireland). Please contact email@example.com for more information.