Urban Development – Shaping the Future of Ireland’s Cities
ULI Ireland is pleased to announce that we will be holding our inaugural annual conference on 19th October 2017 at the Convention Centre Dublin.
In keeping with ULI’s future-oriented and international perspective, the ULI Ireland Conference will focus on the following three themes:
- City governance, policy design, development framework, and strategic vision;
- Residential development, density, and solutions to housing supply;
- City infrastructure, smart cities/transport, and technology.
The half day conference will bring together international leaders in urban development, along with Ireland’s leaders and policy makers.
- Léan Doody, Lead Consultant on Smart Cities, ARUP
- Marian Finnegan, Chief Economist and Director of Research, Cushman & Wakefield
- Craig Hughes, Global Real Estate Leader, PwC
- Edward Jones, Architect, Dixon Jones (recent winner to design College Green)
- Owen Keegan, CEO, Dublin City Council
- Thomas Sevcik, MD, Arthesia Group
- Dr. Conor Skehan, Chairman, Housing Agency
- Bob van der Zande, Director of Residential Development, City of Amsterdam
Drinks Reception and Dinner Hosted by Hibernia REIT & PwC
Attendees are invited to register for a pre-conference drinks reception and dinner on 18 October at the PwC offices in Dublin. A separate ticket for this event may be purchased for €100. Please note that you must be registered for the conference in order to attend this event.
Date: 18 October 2017
Time: 6:30 – 9 p.m.
Venue: PwC, One Spencer Dock, North Quay, Dublin 1
ULI Ireland Conference: Prices
|Young Leader Members||€135|
|Join & Go||€395|
|Join & Go (Young Leaders)||€235|
|Public Sector / Academics / Not-for-profits||€95|
Early Bird Rate: Register by 11 August for a 10% Discount.
Special rate available for professional bodies (RIAI, SCSI, IPAV, IAIM, IFIA, Engineers Ireland). Please contact email@example.com for more information.