We are delighted to announce that ULI Italy will be hosting a half-day conference on 19 March 2019 in Turin at the Unione Industriale Torino offices. The theme is “Northern Italy – The Power of Connectivity and Innovation”.
The event will be structured around the ULI research report on the competitiveness of Milan and Turin, launched on 19 April 2018 in Milan. The event will bring together international experts in urban development and real estate, along with Italy’s leaders and policy makers. Furthermore, it will expand on the results and discussions coming from the conference in Milan, focusing on:
- Innovation and new industries
- Regeneration and placemaking
- Connection and collaboration between the cities in North Italy.
The morning sessions will be moderated by Prof. Greg Clark, Senior Fellow, ULI Europe.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Dr. Philipp Bouteiller, CEO, TXL Berlin
- Dr. Susie Mitchell, CEO, Glasgow City of Science
- Tom Murphy, ULI Senior Resident Fellow; Joseph C. Canizaro/Klingbeil Family Chair for Urban Development; former Mayor of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Time: 9.15 – 14.30
Venue: Unione Industriale Torino (Via Manfredo Fanti 17, Torino, 10128)
|Young Leaders & Public Sector members||€60|
|Young Leaders & Public Sector non-members||€80|