We are delighted to announce that ULI Italy will be hosting a half-day conference on 19 March 2019 in Turin at the Intesa Sanpaolo Headquarters. The theme is “Northern Italy – The Power of Connectivity and Innovation”.
The event will be structured around the ULI research report on the competitiveness of Milan and Turin, launched on 19 April 2018 in Milan. The event will bring together international experts in urban development and real estate, along with Italy’s leaders and policy makers. Furthermore, it will expand on the results and discussions coming from the conference in Milan, focusing on:
- Innovation and new industries
- Regeneration and placemaking
- Connection and collaboration between the cities in North Italy.
The morning sessions will be moderated by Prof. Greg Clark, Senior Fellow, ULI Europe.
Confirmed international speakers include:
- Dr. Philipp Bouteiller, CEO, TXL Berlin
- Dr. Susie Mitchell, Programme Director, Glasgow City of Science and Innovation
- Patrick Mesterton, CEO and Co-founder, Epicenter
- Tom Murphy, ULI Senior Resident Fellow; Joseph C. Canizaro/Klingbeil Family Chair for Urban Development; former Mayor of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
Time: 9.15 – 13.30
Venue: Intesa Sanpaolo Headquarters (corso Inghilterra 3, 10138 Turin)
Thank you to our Sponsors