New realities in urban development: celebrating innovation
ULI Netherlands will be hosting its first Annual Conference and ULI Award Dinner on the 29th of June at De Hermitage, Amsterdam.
Rapid shifts in technology, demographics and lifestyle are changing the way we use buildings and public space, and how we shop, work, and meet other people. The aim of the conference is to present and discuss how changes in urban mobility, innovation, technology, the sharing economy and circularity have an impact on urban regeneration and development.
Join Chris Choa, VP at AECOM, and other prominent national and international speakers to hear their views, join the debate, and share your own ideas.
We are very proud to announce that after the main conference, we will grant the first ULI Netherlands Leadership Award for Outstanding Urban (Re)Development at the ULI Award Dinner, to which all conference attendees are invited.
Don’t miss this opportunity to meet your ULI colleagues and industry leaders, who are gathering to grow professionally and personally through sharing, mentoring, and problem solving.
- Katrina Sichel, Moderator/Consultant, Wit and Word Communications
- Prof.ir. R.J Dijkstra,TU Delft, Professor Urban Design
- Niek van Leeuwen, General Manager Uber Benelux and Marketing Strategy Director EMEA
- Michel Mossessian, Design Principal Mossessian Architecture
- Eugen Antalovsky, Managing Director at TINA Vienna GmbH
- Nicolas Bearelle, CEO Re-vive
|Young Leader Members||€ 275|
|Join & Go (please e-mail email@example.com)||€ 470|
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for public sector member prices.
- Written cancellation and refund requests must be received by ULI one month before the event date, in this case a full refund minus a £50 processing fee can be given.
- No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received after a month’s date before the event.
- Registration may be transferred to another staff from the members organization, however a £50 transfer fee will be charged.