- This event has passed.
- May 23, 2018
1:00 pm - 9:30 pm
- Stedelijk Museum
Museumplein 10, 1071 DJ
- Netforum Event ID. You can find it here: http://netforum.uli.org/eweb//DynamicPage.aspx?site=ULIMC&webcode=ULIEventsSearch&ord=evt_start_date
- Display registration button?
- Display registration button above event description?
- Display registration button below event description?
- Display attendees list link?
ULI Netherlands will be hosting its second Annual Conference and ULI Award Dinner on 23 May 2018 in Amsterdam.
In an era of continuous change, key ingredients for future proofing our cities include new social behaviours, densification and transition of all kinds of urban regeneration. Three topics will be specifically highlighted during the conference: Social Integration, the Future of Retail and Enhancing Connectivity and Mobility.
Join us to hear from Edward Glaeser, author of ‘Triumph of the city’ and Professor Economics at Harvard University. Other prominent national and international speakers, like Maarten Hajer, Professor of Urban Futures at the University of Utrecht will add to the debate.
We are proud to announce that, for the second time, we will grant the ULI Netherlands Leadership Award for Outstanding Urban (Re)Development at the ULI Award Dinner, to which all conference attendees are invited.
We welcome you and your colleagues to the perfect forum for attendees to gain new insights into the latest urban development trends, as well as make new connections and strengthen existing relationships. The conference will be moderated by Katrina Sichel (Wit and Word Communications).
Conference: 13.00 – 18.15
Drinks reception and Award dinner: 18:30 – 21:30
- Richard de Cani, Director, Head of UKMEA Planning, ARUP
- Edward Glaeser, Professor Economics at Harvard University
- Maarten Hajer, Professor of Urban Futures at the University of Utrecht
- Kathrine Heiberg, CEO, reteam group
- Francine Houben, Architect and Urbanist, Mecanoo
- Hilde Blank, Managing Director, BVR
- Josip Kardun, CEO, Multi Corporation
Prices: ULI Netherlands Conference
|Young Leader Members (under-35)||€175|
|Young Leader Non-members (under-35)||€235|
|Public Sector Members||€195|
|Public Sector Non-members||€260|
|Join & Go option (please e-mail email@example.com)||€470|