We invite you to register for the second event in ULI Poland’s PLACES + SPACES series, a year-long series of events focused on issues that impact you and your city!
The series presents high-profile, international projects and speakers to discuss how “best practice” development principles and initiatives can be adapted to deliver positive impacts to Warsaw and other Polish cities. Each event is envisioned as a two-hour, theatre-style presentation for 60+ participants and a panel discussion, followed by a mixer.
In February we talked about big projects and how they could affect the image and vitality of a city. The theme of the next Places + Spaces event that will take place on 17th April is:
BRANDING THE BUILDING, BUILDING THE BRAND – What are the elements of successful city and project branding strategies, and what are some future opportunities and challenges?
- Lex Brans, Director of Real Estate Marketing, Amsterdam Metropolitan Area
- Pia de Malherbe, Growth Consultant, former EMEA director Siegel + Gale
- Philip Redding, CEO, Wordsearch, London
- Karolina Kaim, CEO, Tacit Investment, Warsaw
- Adam Pustelnik, Director of Investor Service and International Cooperation Bureau, City of Lodz
- Monika Rajska-Wolińska, Managing Partner, Colliers International, Warsaw
- Private Member: 30 Euro
- Private Non-member: 70 Euro*
- YL Members: Free
- Public Sector Member: 15 Euro
- YL Non-member & Public Non-member: 35 Euro*
* For those who would like to join ULI, we will offer
a free ticket to the next Places + Spaces event.
The ULI Poland Places + Spaces series 2018 consists of the following events: