An eye on the macro-economic context and its impact on the Belgium and Luxembourgish real estate industry
As Belgian real estate faces increased uncertainty due to weaknesses in the region's economic, social and political fabric, how does industry need to adapt to navigate the ongoing challenges? What are the most significant challenges and opportunities? How are real estate businesses doubling down on their sustainability drive?
Join us on Thursday 10 November 2022, to find out as the Urban Land Institute and PwC present the results of the Emerging Trends in Real Estate® Europe 2023 report.
This will be followed by a panel discussion on the questions raised in this year's report with Belgian real estate industry leaders.
Speakers will be confirmed soon.
- 08.00: Networking Breakfast
- 09.00: Welcome speech, by Gabriel Uzgen, Chair, ULI Belgium & Luxembourg, & CEO, Besix RED
- 09.05: Economic projections for Belgium, by Geert Langenus, Senior Advisor & Macroeconomist, National Bank of Belgium
- 09.25: Presentation of the results of Emerging Trends in Real Estate® Europe 2023 by Lisette van Doorn, CEO, ULI Europe
- 09.45: Panel discussion with Stéphan Sonneville, CEO, Atenor, Jean-Pierre Hanin, CEO, Cofinimmo and Lisette van Doorn, CEO, ULI Europe
- 10.30: Networking Coffee
- 11:00 End
- Jean Pierre Hanin, CEO, Cofinimmo
- Geert Langenus, Macroeconomist, National Bank of Belgium,
- Stéphan Sonneville, CEO, Atenor
- Gabriel Uzgen, Chair ULI Belgium & Luxembourg, CEO Besix RED
- Lisette van Doorn, CEO ULI Europe
Our experts will highlight how structural changes in our industry are now disrupting the Real Estate products and services and pointing to an inevitable transformation of business models and strategy.
BNP PARIBAS FORTIS MONTAGNE DU PARC AUDITORIUM Rue Baron Horta 4, BELGIUM