Schedule Preview: ULI at MIPIM 2017
January 18, 2017
ULI will be holding a number of sessions and events at MIPIM, which will take place in Cannes on 14-17 March 2017. Below is a preview of our activities.
Tuesday, 14 March
- 14:00-14:45 Session – Emerging Trends in Real Estate®: What is the global outlook for 2017? (In partnership with PwC)
- 14:00-15:00 Session – The New Deal: Building for Sharing – The potential of flexible and affordable housing (In partnership with IFHP)
- 16:00-17:00 Session – Creating Great Cities: How to compete successfully (In partnership with the Oslo Metropolitan Area)
- 20:00-23:00 Leadership Dinner (Sponsored by ECE)
Wednesday, 15 March
- 9:30-11:30 Session and Brunch – Placemaking and Urban Regeneration (In partnership with Global Cities BA and London First)
Thursday, 16 March
- 9:00-11:00 ULI Europe Breakfast – SALU yacht (Hosted by DLA Piper)
Our events calendar will be updated with more details in the coming weeks.