The ULI European Leadership Awards honour two individuals:
- ULI European Leader Award
A senior leader whose achievements throughout his/her lifetime exemplify personal and professional contributions to the real estate industry and to the community.
- ULI European Talent Award
A young talent standing out for his/her professional, personal and civic commitments to the real estate industry and to the community.
Nominees are industry professionals based and operating in Europe and can be ULI members as well as non-members.
The evaluation of the nominations and selection of the winners will be the responsibility of a Jury, consisting of a selection of ULI Europe Executive Committee members, Governing Trustees, Trustees, ULI NEXT and Young Leaders, as well as a few senior industry leaders. The following criteria apply:
- Vision, leadership
- Capability of driving innovation in real estate
- Track record for sustainable business models/projects
- Contribution to the reputation of the industry
- Commitment to the community
- Role model for younger generations