ULI Germany Leadership Awards honour outstanding achievements in real estate
December 9, 2015
On 2 December, ULI Germany recognised leaders from the real estate industry, cities, and urban planning at their annual Leadership Award Gala Dinner. Winners of the ULI Germany Leadership “Golden Gingko” award were honoured for their future-oriented, sustainable leadership as well as their responsible entrepreneurship in their respective fields.
- Maximilian von der Leyen / Managing Director, Allgemeine Südboden / category “Building Healthy Places”
- Rolf Buch / CEO, Vonovia SE / category Private Sector
- Anette Kroeger / CEO, Allianz Real Estate Germany GmbH / category “Young Leader”
- Claus Wisser / Founder and member of the advisory board, WISAG Facility Holding / category Lifetime Achievement Award
- Lord Mayor Ullrich Sierau / City of Dortmund / category Public Sector
The ceremony took place in Munich in conjunction with the Urban Leader Forum, which attracted over 250 attendees representing the entire spectrum of the real estate industry.