ULI Belgium & Luxembourg Conference 2023
|Under Age 35||€110.00||€175.00|
Please email email@example.com to take advantage of the Join & Go rate.
ULI Belgium & Luxembourg invites you to join our 2023 Annual Conference on 29 June, a half-day event at the AG Campus, Brussels.
There will be a variety of session formats throughout the day, including inspiring keynotes, panel discussions, and fireside chats.
The next chair of ULI Belgium & Luxembourg will be announced at the closing of the event.
08:00 – Welcome and Networking Breakfast
09:00 – Global Economic Situation Impact on the Belgian Economy and & Real Estate Industry
- Trevor Williams, the former Chief Economist at Lloyds Bank
- Mathias Dewatripont, Professor of Economics, ULB
10:30 – Networking Coffee Break
11:00 – Combining Artificial and Human Intelligence for Sustainable Real Estate
- Thierry Geerts, Country Director, Google Belgium
12:00 – Closing Keynote – Sustainable Real Estate: choosing between sobriety and technological innovation
- Jean-Paul Viguier, Founder, Architect Viguier
12:30 – New ULI Belgium & Luxembourg Chair Announcement
12:45 – Networking Lunch
- Written cancellation and refund requests received at ULI at least 30 days prior to the event will be awarded a full refund minus a €50 processing fee.
- No refunds will be given for cancellation requests received from 29 June 2023.
- Registration may be transferred to another member of your organisation who is eligible to attend. Fee adjustments will be made, if necessary, based on ULI membership status.
- Verbal requests for cancellations and refunds will not be accepted; all requests must be made in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
AG Campus 17 Rue du Pont Neuf BELGIUM