MEMBERSHIP TERMS & CONDITIONS
WHO CAN JOIN THE URBAN LAND INSTITUTE (ULI)
- Anyone may join ULI.
- ULI offers different types of membership. For individuals: Full Member and Associate Member. For groups, companies, and organizations: Corporate Member and Sustaining Member. More information can be found at europe.uli.org/membership.
MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION / HOW TO JOIN
- To apply for membership, please complete the online form available at europe.uli.org/join
- Membership will be activated upon receipt of payment of the membership fee for the initial 12-month term.
- Membership dues are payable once a year, and must be paid within thirty (30) days of ULI’s invoice date.
- Membership will continue from year to year unless a member notifies ULI in writing of the member’s notification to terminate membership.
TERMINATION OF MEMBERSHIP
Termination by member
- Members may terminate their membership by written notice to ULI (by email or post at the address indicated below), at least six (6) weeks before the end of the then-current membership year.
- ULI will not reimburse the unused portion of annual membership dues if the membership is terminated before the end of the then-current membership year.
Termination by ULI
- Failure to pay annual membership dues within thirty (30) days of ULI’s invoice date year will cause the immediate suspension of all ULI membership benefits and privileges until payment is received.
- If a member does not comply with the membership conditions and/or is breaching his/her obligations set out in this document, ULI can decide to suspend the membership. Members will be informed by registered letter. Any decision to expel a member permanently will be made in writing within one year of the suspension.
USE OF ULI NAME AND LOGO
- ULI Full members and Corporate members are allowed to use the ULI Member logo that corresponds to their type of membership.
- Members are prohibited from referring to their membership in ULI or participation in a ULI activity in any marketing solicitation for their business or similar commercial communication.
USE OF ULI MEMBER LOGIN
- ULI members receive access to “members only” areas of ULI’s website(s).
- Usernames and initial passwords are provided to each member upon receipt of the initial membership dues.
- Members may not share or disclose their ULI passwords to anyone, and may not allow anyone to access the “members only” areas of the ULI website(s) using their username and password.
- All ULI members are listed in the ULI Directory.
- All ULI members are allowed access to the Directory.
- The ULI Directory is confidential and may not be used for any commercial purpose.
- ULI will not sell or license its Directory to any third party except in the unlikely event of a merger with another organization or similar event.
- By applying for membership and joining ULI, the applicant agrees to (a) to be listed in the ULI Directory; and (b) receive correspondence from ULI.
PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION
HOW TO CONTACT US
- For all questions relating to membership, benefits, membership dues, termination of benefits, please write to us at the following addresses:
- Email: email@example.com
50 Liverpool Street
London EC2M 7PY