New Urban Economies – Making innovation work for our cities
With a focus on new urban economies, this year’s conference will bring together prominent international business leaders to share insights into how innovation will impact cities, urban development, and real estate.
The conference will launch with a discussion of the wider context in which cities operate and which megatrends affect the structure of cities. We will then explore how new economies and new technologies may transform city living and bring real (-estate) change to cities.
Belgian experts will join international professionals for a deeper dive into how Belgian cities in particular can discover specific future growth opportunities and become more livable and free-flowing.
Attendees will gain new insights into the latest urban development trends while making new connections and strengthening existing relationships.
- Matthew Brown, Director, European Acquisitions, WeWork
- Prof. Greg Clark, Senior Fellow, ULI Europe
- Sharon Landes-Fischer, Head of Operations and Strategy, Tel Aviv Global
- Marnix Galle, Chair, ULI Belgium and Chairman, Immobel
- Marc Jongerius, Managing Director & Co-founder, Zoku
- Eveline Jonkhoff, Senior Advisor Sustainable Strategy, City of Amsterdam
- Edward Owen, Director of Real Estate for Europe, Israel, Australia, WeWork
- Thomas Rau, Entrepreneur, Architect, Innovator and Visionary
- François Samyn, Co-Founder & CFO, Cohabs
ULI Members: €200
Young Leader (under-35) and Public Sector Members: €80
Young Leader (under-35) and Public Sector Non-members: €110
Save on registration by joining ULI. Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our “Join and Go” option.