ULI will be holding several events at this year’s MIPIM, which takes place in Cannes from 15-18 March 2022.
Here is a preview of our schedule:
Tuesday, 15 March
- 14:00-15:00 Conference session – Launch of Emerging Trends in Real Estate ®: Global Outlook 2022 (Jointly presented with PwC). Venue: Hi5 Studio, Palais des Festival. Further details here.
- 16:00-17:00 ULI Waterfront Cities Council Drinks (with Cardiff). Venue: Cardiff Stand. Invitation Only.
- 18:00-19:00 ULI Europe Young Leaders drinks with France Young Leaders Board (on board Dolce Vita, Old Port). Kindly hosted by Longevity, Invitation only.
- 20:00-23:00 Leadership Dinner (Kindly supported by LaSalle). Invitation only.
Wednesday, 16 March
- 08:00 – 10:00 Executive Committee Meeting. Invitation Only.
- 16:00-18:00 ULI Logistics Product Council Drinks (Kindly supported by AEW). Venue: AVA, Jetée Albert Edouard Nord. Invitation only.
Thursday, 17 March
- 09:00 – 11:00 ULI Europe Breakfast at MIPIM (Kindly hosted by ECE). Members only, pre-registration required due to limited number of places.
Our events calendar will be updated with more details in the coming weeks.