Urban Land Institute To Hold ULI Europe Real Estate Forum in Copenhagen
June 14, 2019
The Urban Land Institute (ULI) is expected to bring together more than 200 global members from the property industry for its ULI Europe Real Estate Forum in Copenhagen later this month (18–20 June) for its newest major event.
As the oldest and largest network of cross-disciplinary real estate and land use experts in the world with over 40,000 global members, the ULI is a global non-profit organisation that provides leadership in the responsible use of land and in creating and sustaining thriving communities worldwide.
Internationally renowned thought-leaders including illustrious Danish architect, Jan Gehl, will be speaking on the theme of “Building for Life”, and the challenges and opportunities related to creating and sustaining flexible and adaptable spaces and buildings.
Founded in 1936, ULI has been active in Europe since the early 1990s and is growing its membership in Denmark. The ULI Europe Real Estate Forum will help industry leaders to make connections, discuss practical solutions, and share ideas about the future direction of real estate.
A full programme of events on Thursday 20 June at the UN City Copenhagen will be moderated by Tine Gøtzsche (journalist and TV presenter) featuring leading speakers from the world of real estate, including:
• Jürgen Fenk (CEO, SIGNA Holding GmbH; Chair of ULI Europe)
• Mary Finnigan (Head of Transactions, WeWork)
• Anna Graaf (Sustainability Director, White Arkitekter)
• Kasper Guldager Jensen (Senior Partner, 3XN; Director, GXN)
• Despina Katsikakis (Head of Occupier Business Performance, Cushman & Wakefield)
• Curt Liliegreen (Project Director, Knowledge Centre for Housing Economics)
• Victoria Lockhart (Director of Market Development Europe, International WELL Building Institute)
• Claus Mathisen (CEO and Partner, NREP)
• Roelof Opperman (Principal, Fifth Wall VC)
• Lars Ostenfeld Riemann (Executive Director for Buildings, Ramboll)
• Maaike Perenboom (Developer, Synchroon)
• Fátima Sáez del Cano (Managing Director, Spain, Grosvenor Europe)
• Erik Ubels (Chief Technology Officer, EDGE Technologies)
• Gabriel Uzgen (Managing Director, BesixRed)
• Lisette van Doorn (CEO, ULI Europe)
The event will include a Member Dinner at the Langelinie Pavillonen on Wednesday 19 June and is included in the price of registration.
For more information and to register online with an exclusive discount for delegates based in Denmark, please visit the ULI Europe Real Estate Forum website.