The ULI Europe Technology and Real Estate Council will focus on exploring how technology and innovation in real estate and urban development can enhance customer experience and quality of life.
It is the eighth Product Council to be established by ULI Europe and is designed for industry leaders to meet, exchange ideas, share best practice and foster thought leadership in their sector-specific sector of the real estate market.
Download the latest Infoburst
Infobusts are a summary report of Product Council meetings providing key takeaways from the industry experts. They are an exclusive member-only benefit and available to download on Knowledge Finder.
The latest Technology and Real Estate Product Council Infoburst from June 2019 features takeaways from a keynote presentation by Jes Zinck Severinsen, Investment Manager Real Estate, City of Odense, as well as roundtable sessions on the theme of:
City Competitiveness – the Power of Innovation
- Moderator: Jan Duffhues, CTO Innovation Office, City of Amsterdam
- Anna Gissler, CEO, Invest Stockholm Erling Fossen, Oslo Metropolitan Region
- Jes Zinck Severinsen, Investment Manager Real Estate, City of Odense
How Technology Contributes to a Healthier, More Circular, Safer Neighbourhood with More Social Cohesion in Brainport Smart District
- Moderator: Lisette van Doorn, Chief Executive, ULI Europe
- Machteld Kors, Director, UNStudio
- Dana Behrman, Head Urban Unit/ Senior Urban Designer, UNStudio
Digital Transformation & the Organizational Challenges
- Moderator: Cees van der Spek, Public Affairs & Global Corporate Relations Director, EDGE Technologies
- Adam Burstow, Group Digital and IT Director, Grosvenor
- Pierre Sémont, Chief Transformation Officer, AXA IM Real Assets
- Moderator: Roelof Opperman, Principal, Fifth Wall
- Kenn Clausen, Architect & Parametric Designer, 3XN Architects GXN Innovation
- Allan Kehlet Rieck, Founder & CEO, True Market Value
- Sebastian Seehusen, Director of Germany, Wired Score
Get involved with ULI Product Councils
There are many ways to get involved with ULI Product Councils at a national and regional level. Take a look at our latest opportunities using Navigator and search for a position which is of interest to you.